Ugly Fish ‘Flame’ Grey (Medium Impact)
This price includes the frame and single vision (reading or distance) prescription lenses.
Ugly Fish prescription safety glasses provides maximum comfort and protection in a sporty design. They are AS/NZ 1337.6 compliant, and have been tested and approved for medium impact safety wear.
- AS/NZ 1337.6 compliant prescription safety eyewear / prescription safety glasses
- Plastic frame
- Suitable for single vision and multifocal (progressive) prescription safety lenses
- Also comes in Matte Black, Gloss Black, Brown and Tortoiseshell
- Premium and specially tailored PHOENIX material, single vision prescription safety lenses with an anti-scratch coating. These lenses are manufactured by an international lens laboratory, cut to your optical requirements.
- Comes with a protective case
- Certification by SAI Global for Medium Impact, complying with the Australian Standard AS/NZ 1337.6 2012
- Increased protection from impact due to PHOENIX lenses being 10 times stronger than standard CR39 lenses
- Increased comfort due to ultra-lightweight PHOENIX lenses, even for prolonged periods of wear as phoenix is 10% lighter than polycarbonate
- PHOENIX lenses are clearer to look through than polycarbonate
- PHOENIX safety lenses are completely resistant to common chemicals when compared to polycarbonate
- Standard with UV Ban, 100% protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays
• Delivery times for all prescription safety glasses are between 7 and 10 business days • All orders are shipped Australia-wide via Express Post or an alternative courier and is a flat fee of $10 per order • We gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt free of charge.
Refund/Exchange: 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Private Health Insurance
Without anti-reflection coating
With anti-reflection coating
Photochromic lenses indoor
Photochromic lenses outdoor